Hey there bow friends,
It’s monthly resolutions time again. I slacked and got overwhelmed in January, but I’m challenging myself and trying to be the best me in February. Before we get to that, let’s talk about those January road bumps.
Scrub up– Totally got back into the game on this one. My skin has enjoyed being taken care of and it feels good to get back into a routine.
- Eat like you’re worth it – Oh boo. I’ve been terrible at this. Straight up terrible. This month I have a better game plan for rating better and being healthier, but we will get to that in a minute.
- Push through – This is going to go on from now until the semester is over. I’m doing pretty well with this as of now and I’m pretty proud. I’ve been having a really hard time these last few weeks, but I’m still trying.
- Diet Bet – I paid $30 to get myself to actually get healthy. I know, I know. Let me explain. I’m participating in the Blogilates Diet Bet where I try to eat healthy and work out consistently in order to refresh and restart my health game. The incentive here is to lose 4% of my body weight (which is actually not very much weight at all) so I can have my $30 back and potentially win more. Is it sad it’s gotten to this point? Maybe, but I just want to feel healthy and happy. (Note 2.1.2015 – I’ll be logging my progress on my Facebook page if you’re interested in keeping up with my progress.)
- Write it down – When I was in high school I used to log my food to help keep myself on track and it worked so well. In order to help myself get back in the groove, I got this journal that is meant to help you log exercise and food. It’s definitely not a necessity, but it made me feel a little special and makes this feel important. They say it takes 3 weeks to make something a habit which is why this journal is meant to work for 21 days. Let’s see how this goes.
- Consistency – I’m really looking to add some consistency in my life whether it’s my health, my study patterns, or how I’m feeling for myself. This might be some big life goal, but I’m going to work for it.
This is has been a really goal oriented and challenging bunch of resolutions this month, but I think it’s worth it to push myself. I hope all of your resolutions are going well and you’re ready to take on February. Good luck!
We shall talk soon!
-Tara Joy ♥