Remember last month when I made some resolutions for November? Well it’s time to reflect on the month and make some new ones for December! Let’s see how I did last month.
- Be purposefully active at least every other day – Well I did okay on this one. I started doing more pilates, and went on a few walks, but I know I can do better on this one in December. In order to help myself with this one, I’ll be scheduling gym time for myself a few days a week to make sure I’m getting physical.
Stop wasting money on eating out– This one was pretty easy to come through on because being broke is the worst. Pulled this one off quite well!
- Drink. More. Water. – I drank my weight in water the first week or so and then completely forgot to continue to get my hydration on. Will have to try again on this one.
- Keep up with the news – I completely botched this one. Oi. A lot of you mentioned using The Skimm to get the skinny on what’s going on in the world, so I’m going to try that.
- Stop procrastinating – I did better with fighting the procrastination monster, but there’s still some room for improvement.
So you might be able to tell that I didn’t do a grand job at keeping up with my resolutions last month, but that’s the purpose of doing this sort of thing. It’s all a work in progress. A lot of my resolutions from November will follow through into December, but there will be more added to the list.
- Budget, budget, budget – I love giving. I love giving to those I love. I love giving to those I love during the holidays. Although it’s a nice sentiment, it’s one that kills my bank account. I’m already suffering from not budgeting, but there’s still time! Don’t over spend. Be a little frugal where you can be. You’re not made of money, Tara.
- Continue to make time for yourself – I spent some extra me time this month and it was fantastic. Whether it was a cup of hot chocolate during homework breaks or an at home manicure, I felt better. That is something that needs to continue to happen this month.
- Keep it clean – This one has a bit of a triple meaning.
- Clutter and clean laundry are taking over my room and it needs to stop. I’d like to be able to see the carpet some time.
- I’ve acquired quite the potty mouth these days and it needs to be toned down and pulled back a bit. A lot a bit.
- Oh man. Clean eating needs to be a thing again and ASAP. I’ve been feeling so slow and gross from eating all these processed and heavy foods this month and I’m tired of it.
Last month you were really understanding of some of my struggles. It seems a lot of you also needed to hydrate and make time for yourselves. How’d your resolutions go and what are your resolutions for this month? Don’t be hard on yourself if you didn’t follow through. A new day is a new opportunity to try again.
We shall talk soon.
-Tara Joy ♥