Hello there, my lovely bow friends!
How are you?! Can you believe it’s already April? I’ve got one month left of school and I’m itching to get my face out of my books…and into my comfy bed sheets. I can’t wait to sleep in. You’ll be able to tell by my favorites that I’m getting into that low maintenance comfy zone. For the past 2 months I haven’t been wearing a lot of make up so these favorites will be made up of other random things I’ve been loving like food, music, and events. But, yeah! Let’s get into my favorites!
- Cotton On Adela Track Pant – I know. I just included a form of sweatpants to my monthly favorites. I got them during my black friday time with mother bow. They’re not too thick and really soft. I loved them so much a bought a second pair. These are my favorite lounge pants. Hands down. I try to get them on sale since they are $19.95.
- Aldo Corinette Smoking Slippers in Gold– I can’t stop wearing these. I wear these absolutely everyday for every occasion. They are so comfortable and versatile. I got them on sale for…$55 I believe and they are now even more on sale for $40!
- The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel– I found this on sale at TJ Maxx and am so happy I did. The scent is like a tart and sweet mango that lingers on your skin, but not in an overpowering way. I’d also like to add that this is on offer right now for $6.00! I’m just full of sales today.
- Oat Revolution 100 Calorie oatmeal pouches– I love having oatmeal for breakfast. Living in a dorm room, I’ve got a mini fridge, coffee machine I use to boil water in, and a microwave at my disposal. These little packs are so convenient for mornings when I’m running late. My top pick is the cinnamon roll flavor.
- Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint in Dewy Rose– I first mentioned this in my impressions of some Flower products post (that’s where a good swatch is!). They are super affordable at $7.98 and come in a bunch of colors. It’s so easy to apply and adds just enough colors on those days (or weeks…) when I don’t feel like wearing actual make up.
- Rose Gold Arrow Bracelet from Charming Charlie- I got this as a sweet little gift from my grandma and wear it constantly. I love rose gold on my skin and think this is a perfect, dainty bracelet for stacking with other bracelets.
- Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream– This hand cream has been a savior for my dry hands. My dorm room is legitimately the frozen tundra. I keep this on my desk for mid-paper refreshers. It still is the main component of my little nighttime routine. I’d say it’s pretty affordable ($5.00 for the small size) for a non-greasy and super nice smelling hand cream. I’m running on empty and might have to buy the bigger bottle.
So I mentioned in my Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk Unboxing that I went to Playlist Live the weekend before last. That was like..the raddest days of March. Yeah, I said raddest. There were oodles of people and swarms of preteen fangirls all over the place. I got to meet a lot of cool people and hung out with a lot of people..that I didn’t realize were super popular. I thought I’d share some pictures with you from my YouTube adventure!
My good friend Shahmeen and I (LifeWithLaughs) met up with Nate (desandnate and ahoynateo) and Georgina. We really enjoyed spending time with them through out the weekend. They are so freaking lovely.
I casually ran into Rebecca Black (casually meaning I awkwardly walked near her while I tried to figure out how to ask for a picture) and immediately sent this picture to my beau who almost peed himself when he saw it.
Long long ago in 2010, I met Mitchell Davis of livelavalive. In high school after long days, I’d come home and have some LLL time until I felt better. It’s weird how people you don’t know impact your life. Three years later, I got another picture with him (although I feel like I never run into him at the right time). I think we’ve changed for the better. We both got hair cuts and I got taller. A little bit. Also we look like stripe twins. We definitely planned that.
Those are my favorites this month! I’ll probably come in with a rush of beauty products for my next favorites so be ready!
Have a really awesome week you guys! We shall talk soon!
-Tara Joy ❤