Do you love summer skin as much as I do? You know, summer skin. Tanned, glowy, and moisturized. Well, it is one of my favorite times of year for skin. Having oily skin, it is sometimes a struggle to keep my skin healthy looking without it looking overly oily and nasty. So here’s how I do it!
- Right after I wash my face I pour some Simple Soothing Facial Toner on a cotton pad and pat it on. I tend to focus it on my T-zone.
- While my skin is soaking up all that lovely goodness, I roll on a Revitalizing Eye Roll-On under my eyes. I’ve never used an eye product like this, but I’ve decided it’s completely lovely.
- Once my toner is dry and everything I take a full pump of the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer and apply an even layer on my entire face. Usually while this is absorbing into my skin I start blow drying my hair and getting dressed.
- Next step – Rimmel London Fix & Perfect primer. This is the first and only primer I’ve ever used. I’m in love with it. Enough that I bought three extra back up bottles. It is super mattifying (which I love).
- Unfortunately, none of these products have SPF in them. So I reach for my Alba Botanica Hawaiian SPF 30 natural sunblock. My beaufriend bought this for me and I adore it. It isn’t sticky or greasy and smells of luscious pineapple (freakin yum).
What are your favorite products to help your skin withstand the summer heat and sun? Let me know!
-Tara Joy ❤
PS – Whoa. Could I say “skin” anymore?